Background

Tuesday, August 30, 2016




Let's just say Grandma j is still having issues adding photos to the blog. Not that I have many pictures but the few I have aren't in the right spot to transfer to the blog.  I should master this by the time you move back to the states. 

Aunt Nora and I ventured out to the big town of Union Missouri yesterday.  They have a furniture store which advertises in the local paper in St. Louis.  There's not much else in Union but the store was worth the trip.  Nora took lots of pictures to show Julie and I spotted possible new chairs for the dining room table.  Prices were better than our city stores and it was a big shop. We were in there for about 2 hours.

Pearl and Sapphire are bored with me.  I'm going to take them for a car ride to PetSmart later to try and cheer them up.  Our walks have been short due to the heat.  They did enjoy spending the weekend on the window seat because I was reading a book and laid there as I read.  Normally they can't cuddle up to me during the day.

Not sure if you received the postcard yet but Erin gave birth to a 6.3lbs. baby boy, name is William Bernard Martin (Liam), that was on Sunday the 28th.

I did take a video of the girls taking a bath which I will try to post when I figure it out.  Gearing up for the Labor Day Weekend.  Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Got the postcard today about the baby. Hope the weather breaks soon for you and the pups. I noticed some of the leaves have started turning in the park here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the postcard today about the baby. Hope the weather breaks soon for you and the pups. I noticed some of the leaves have started turning in the park here.

    ReplyDelete