Background

Tuesday, August 30, 2016






Still no Video!
Tried for 2 hours unsuccessful.

Grandpa and I did go over to Salina's Saturday night and had dinner.  Grandpa tried the chicken nacho plate.  He liked the look of Mark's nacho's (steak) the last time we were here.  I had my usual spinach enchilada's but they gave me refried beans instead of my favorite black beans.  No big deal.  Pattie wasn't our server but she did stop by the table and ask about you. So she sends a hello! You are missed!

1 comment:

  1. Salina's looks good. I made tacos here last night. Still figuring out the online grocery thing. I ordered shells and seasoning. They did a substitution, which they do sometimes. They brought me 2 packs of shells. I had to run over to the larger Waitrose to find seasoning. All kinds of restaurants in London, but have not found much for TexMex.

    ReplyDelete